Skip to content ↓

Complaints page for Code only

Should you have a concern, please contact your child's Subject Teacher, Mentor, Progress Leader or Head of Faculty in the first instance.  

Staff contact list

If you feel your concern has not been dealt with in a satisfactory manner please put your concern in writing to Mr Corbett, the Headteacher where he will investigate further.  We will always follow the Complaints Procedure in response to your concerns.

If in the unlikely event that your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction you are welcome to contact the Governing Body. Complaints should be addressed to: The Chair of the Governors, c/o Ifield Community College, Crawley Avenue, Crawley, West Sussex, RH11 0DB or email to the Clerk to Governors. All such correspondence will be passed to the Chair of Governors via the Clerk to Governors.

To view the Complaints Procedure click here, to view the Managing Serial and Unreasonable Complaints Policy click here.

Please ensure you complete each field, if a * box has not been completed your complaint will not be registered to the school. If you have successfully completed the form, you will receive a pop up advising: Thank you, we will investigate your concern and will respond shortly.