The application process
We are now accepting applications for September 2024. Please apply by clicking the link below. (available from 19th October).
Application deadline is the 15th December.
Any queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The online application form is found in the Sixth Form section of our school website.
Students will need to register for an application account – please use an email address you check regularly. It may be wise for you to register with a non-school email to maintain contact through the summer. Once registered, you will be asked to input information at several steps regarding:
- Basic Student Information, Including Student, Parent/Carer Contact Details
- Support Requirements
- Predicted or Achieved Grades
- Reference Details (External applicants only)
- Future Ambitions
- Course Choices
- Once the initial application deadline passes you will be invited to attend a guidance interview in January / February to discuss your application and choices. We will check your references at this point.
- Following your guidance interview an offer decision will be made via email. This offer is conditional on summer GCSE results.
- Please check your emails regularly as offers will need to be accepted ia the online application form by 30th March 2023.
- In May, you will receive an invitation via email to attend a final ‘choice confirmation interview’ to discuss any changes to your coursing, preparation work and details for September.
- Following GCSE Results day in August we will communicate details of your ‘enrolment meeting’ ia the email you provided, again please check regularly throughout the Summer.
- Once enrolled our induction event and lessons start in the first full week of September.
Late Applications & Late Offer Acceptance
Although in recent years the Sixth Form has been oversubscribed, it will continue to consider late applications throughout the spring and summer terms. Once the school has offered all of its available places, applicants will only be contacted for interview if full-time places become available.
New Sixth Form Prospectus
Released on the ICC school website (Sixth Form area)
|18th October 2023||
Sixth Form Open Evening
Providing support and guidance with course choices
|19th October 2023||
Open for Online Application
Apply on the ICC school website (Sixth Form area)
|24th November 2023||
Post 16 Futures Meeting
ICC Students only have Futures meeting scheduled in school.
|15th December 2023||
Deadline for application closes.
Late applications for 2023 will be held in a waiting list. We will contact applicants with further information as places become available.
Students discuss application & choices with member of the Sixth Form Team
Conditional Offers Made
Students respond to offer via the link found in the initial online application form
|28th March 2024||Deadline for Acceptance of Offers|
W/C 24th June 2024
|Choice Confirmation Interview Students confirm subject choices, discuss entry requirements, receive enrolment packs & bridging work for return in September|
|22nd August 2024||GCSE Results Day|
|w/c 27th August 2024||
Individual consultation with a member of Sixth Form Team to confirm GCSE grades, return enrolment forms and finalise their study programmes. Students will be advised individually as to which day and time interviews take place – please check your email
Inspire, support, succeed